jeudi 8 février 2018

The night I touched the flames. Écrit par Sarah




The night I touched the flames (for Lady Dragonne)



The Dragoness bringing the fire of desire she roars
My heart entangled in consuming pleasure it soars
Eager observer I watched quiet from a distance the embers
Two beings fueling a fire only flesh remembers
Envy excitement desire waves in the unconscious
And then towards me she comes, eyes saying "girl, you're in..."
...Trouble and fun, pain and pleasure: "Welcome!..." uttered in silence
She takes my hand, then I follow. I come along in silence
...to play with fire, I feel the heat, in the cold light, I follow
to tame the skin, to sense the meat, with expert hands, she begins...
Needles and wheels, sissy me squeals, delight and pain
Caress or spank, she strikes and feels, I feel no shame
Hands that pinch, tormenting and teasing, my body quivers
Every inch, receiving I'm moaning, she gives me shivers
Then fingers, at long last, cupping my breasts, find their target
Nubs of flesh sensitive.. teased without rest I am breathless
Endless torment, infinite pleasure, my eyes are closed
Then she orders, and I utter, a gift for my lips
"Thank you, Mistress."
Then I'm ashes.
Thank you for the gift of touch, the body that yearns
those moments I was gone, Lady Dragonne.
Sarah 


1 commentaire:

  1. Merci pour ce beau cadeau d'anniversaire, Lady Dragonne, pour l'inspiration d'écrire qui a suivi et le sourire qui me vient aux lèvres quand je repense à ces moments où l'épiderme chante de délicieux tourments.

    Sarah

    RépondreSupprimer