mercredi 20 mai 2020

Pilobite et magic wand








7 commentaires:

  1. Combien de temps est "exposé" le soumis ?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Bonjour,
      Une dizaine de minutes dans cette position. Mais tout le reste s'est passé "hors caméra".

      Supprimer
  2. Hello! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after looking at many of the
    articles I realized it's new to me. Regardless, I'm definitely delighted I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back regularly!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed!

    Extremely useful info particularly the last part :) I care for such information a lot.
    I was seeking this certain info for a very long time.
    Thank you and good luck.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but
    after checking through some of the post I realized it's
    new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back
    frequently!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi
      You are very welcome. Do not hesitate to subscribe to the mailing list (at the bottom of the page) to be informed of new articles.

      Supprimer