jeudi 7 novembre 2019

Review of our 2nd session




Dear beautiful Lady 
Here is my review of our exciting session!

Now I enjoy a glass of good wine in a good restaurant, to calm down my excitement after a extended session with the amazing Lady Dragonne. Every time I move myself, a part of my body is hurting. Especially my wounded nippels are hurting terribly, and I know they will do so for the next days.
My beautiful Lady Dragonne started with blindfolding me and having me standing in the middle of her perfectly equipped dungeon. She loves to hurt my nippels heavily with her nails and different clamps. Many times I cried out loud and she is just smiling at me and then touching my body tenderly. I love to be close to my Lady, when she is whispering in my ears.
Then I got tied with head down on her torture table, where she left me to recharge my energy, talking to me and slapping my ass with her hands very powerfully!
Then there it comes, the moment of truth about a act we had talked about several times: nailing down my scrotum to her wooden plate. I got fixed in her gynecology chair and she prepared the nails and hammer in front of my eyes. Her excitement were shining out of her beautiful face and after I confirmed that I am ready for it, the first nail hit my scrotum. The level of pain were very high, but with every more nail it comes even worse. With me being fixed down with nails she again started to squeezing my nippels hard. What a fantastic experience this was, wow!!
Lady Dragonne is an absolut expert and highly professional sadistic Mistress. I adore her so much and I feel proud to be her little sub.

Yours,
little sub









Thanks so much for this wonderful session my dear little sub 




1 commentaire:

  1. Your owned little sub is endless proud to be your property dear beautiful Lady Dragonne 🙏❤️

    RépondreSupprimer